TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE:-
“The material and information contained on this website are for general information purposes only. One should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making a transaction, business, legal or otherwise. Whilst it is endeavored to keep the information updated, KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD.makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance, one place on such material is, therefore, strictly at one’s own risk.”
KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. does not, under any circumstances, give a warrant that the servers making this site available, will be error-, virus-, worm-, or bug-free. The consumer/customer shall accept that it is their responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. in no event, will be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or damages of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings, or business relationships, whether or not. KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents or any other sites.
Though every effort has been made to avoid any errors or omissions on this site, errors might creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted by the users may be brought to the notice of the KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. along with evidence of it being incorrect. All such errors shall be corrected at the earliest preferably within seven days. It is notified that neither the content provider nor the editor or any person related with the site in any manner shall be responsible for any damage or loss of action to anyone, of any kind, in any manner, there from.
The Company is committed to keep one’s e-mail address confidential. The Company does not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and the company will not provide one’s personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
The Company will use one’s e-mail address solely to provide timely information about KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. and one’s transactions with the KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD., if any. The KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. will maintain the information one sends via e-mail in accordance with the Indian Law.
All e-mail sent from the KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. will clearly state who the e-mail is from and who the e-mail is addressed to. It will also provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain information on how to remove oneself from Company’s mailing list so that one shall receive no further e-mail communication from the KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD.
If KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. believes, that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in any instance does not amount to a waiver of KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD.’s rights.
Unauthorized use of any KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in administrative, civil, criminal action/penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender at company’s sole discretion.
If KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. may at any time need to restrict access to parts (or all) of its website, it reserves to itself full rights to do so. If, at any point, the company provides a username and password for one to access restricted areas of company’s website, one must ensure that both username and password are kept confidential.
Limitation of Liability
The materials on this site are provided “As Is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
Right to change the contents of website.
KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. reserves the right to change, the contents on the website from time to time, without obligation on the part of KHAN EXIM PVT.LTD. to provide prior notification.
Applicable Law, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Jurisdiction of Courts
This disclaimer will prevail over any other statutory requirement as may be prevalent in any part of the world. Any dispute in this regard will be settled as per Indian Law. All disputes, in regard to this disclaimer, will be settled through arbitration to be administered by the International and Domestic Arbitration Centre, India (IDAC India), Vadodara (Gujarat) in accordance with the IDAC India Rules for the time being in force, without recourse to the ordinary courts of law. The courts at Vadodara Gujarat will only have jurisdiction to entertain any dispute.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY :-
Company values & holds, intellectual property and their respective creators in a very high regard.
Images, graphic designs, GIFs, ICONs etc are all open-sourced or under license as per below mentioned details :-
TERMS OF EXPORT SALES:-
- SELLER:- KHAN EXIM PVT. LTD.
- CONSIGNEE:- RESPECTIVE ENTITY TAKING DELIVERY OF THE GOODS. (USUALLY BUYER ENTITY ITSELF)
- BUYER:- RESPECTIVE ENTITY BUYING THE GOODS (MENTIONED SEPARATELY ON INVOICE & OTHER DOCUMENTS, ONLY IN CASE OF A SEPARATE THIRD PARTY, OTHER THAN THE CONSIGNEE)
In cases where Buyer & Consignee are different, there respective duties & obligations are mentioned below.
When both are same Consignee will have ALL the duties & obligations mentioned below for both (BUYER & CONSIGNEE).
1. The Buyer undertakes to buy from Seller the goods mentioned on proforma invoice hereinafter called the 'GOODS'.
Seller will sell the goods to buyer, (Deliver the GOODS to CONSIGNEE, in case of third party CONSIGNEE) from own business set-up mentioned above.
2. Terms of Delivery:- Either of below 3 options, MENTIONED ON PROFORMA INVOICE.
a. FOB - FREE ON BOARD:-
Seller’s responsibility:- Transport the goods to the PORT-OF-LOADING, undertake the “EXPORT Custom Clearance” & hand over the goods to BUYER’S / CONSIGNEE’S freight-forwarder / freight agent. This said Freight Forwarder / Freight Agent has a duty to send the Bill of Lading & customs shipping bill & other necessary documents to the SELLER.
Consignee’s responsibility:- Managing & paying for Freight to PORT-OF-DISCHARGE, Insurance, “Import Custom Clearance” at PORT-OF-DISCHARGE, duties, taxes, government fees, & all inland logistics thereafter.
b. C&F - COST & FREIGHT :–
Seller’s responsibility:- Transport the goods to the PORT-OF-DISCHARGE.
Consignee’s responsibility:- Managing & paying for Insurance, “Import Custom Clearance” at PORT-OF-DISCHARGE, Duties, Taxes, Government fees, & all inland logistics thereafter.
c. CIF- COST INSURANCE FREIGHT:-
Seller’s responsibility:- Transport the goods to the PORT-OF-DISCHARGE & Insurance of the GOODS.
Consignee’s responsibility:- Managing & paying for “Import Custom Clearance” at PORT-OF-DISCHARGE, Duties, Taxes, Government fees, & all inland logistics thereafter.
3. After the shipment of the said goods the seller shall send all the necessary documents such as the Insurance policy, invoice, bills of lading, etc., to Buyer to enable him to get the goods cleared at the PORT-OF-DISCHARGE. Delivery of the documents shall constitute the delivery of goods and henceforth the goods shall be at the risk of the Buyer.
4. It shall be the responsibility of the BUYER to make payment to Seller As per the SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS mentioned in PROFORMA INVOICE.
5. All Import formalities, regulatory formalities, statutory certifications, mandatory activities in the Importer’s country are to be completed prior to the import of the aforesaid GOODS at the PORT-OF-DISCHARGE or in connection with the clearance of imported GOODS at the PORT-OF-DISCHARGE; the same shall be completed by the BUYER/CONSIGNEE or their designated representative at their own costs.
6. All disputes arising from or in connection to this present contract shall be finally settled by arbitration to be administered by the International and Domestic Arbitration Centre, India (IDAC India) situated at 1008, Ocean, Sarabhai Road, Near Genda Circle, Vadodara – 390023, Gujarat, India in accordance with the IDAC India Rules for the time being in force, without recourse to the ordinary courts of law. The Tribunal shall consist of one/three arbitrator/s and shall be seated at Vadodara or any other place mutually decided by parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The substantive law applicable to the dispute is Indian Law.